Welcome to Andrews and Robertson’s final auction catalogue under our old banner and an even warmer welcome to andrew scott robertson our new trading name from January 2013.
Andrews and Robertson holds its final sale of 2012 and emerges in 2013 as
It is the end of an era and the beginning of a new one for our firm. After specialising in auctions for 155 years at the hub of London’s marketplace, our name, our look and our repertoire of services will change following our merger with Wimbledon surveyors and estate agents Quinton Scott. But rest assured, our commitment to providing first class quality of service and a client-centred focus remains the same.
So whether you are looking to sell or buy a residential or commercial property through auction or private treaty, or seeking advice on values, private treaty investments, rent reviews and lease renewal; require expert reports for planning appeals and court hearings; valuations for company accounts, loans, tax planning and probate, ASR will be on hand to help ensure the experience is a smooth one, from start to finish.
Furthermore our first class lettings team can now offer a smooth transition from acquisition to letting. For anyone considering getting the most out of their property through BTL or commercial rental our teams at ASR will be there to manage the process for you.
Our team of chartered surveyors can offer a real depth of market knowledge when it comes to valuation and our auction team the most up to date feedback on pricing in London and throughout the UK. So whether you are looking to let, or buy or sell via private treaty or auction we’ll be with you, supplying impartial, professional and expert advice you can rely upon, every step of the way.
Our geographical spread now spans Central, South West and South East London with offices in Chelsea, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Town Centre and Camberwell. Our team look forward to seeing you in one of them soon. Our contact details remain the same and our new look website will be uploaded from January as:www.as-r.co.uk.
Meanwhile our dedicated auction team have been hard at work to produce a rich catalogue for our 17th December sale held at the The Russell Hotel, Russell Square, WC1.
Our final catalogue of 2012 comprises 70 lots primarily located in London and the South East but we are also including a number of lots in provincial towns and cities.
- Lot 1 – 12 Kenilford Road, Balham, SW12: A good size detached house in a popular postcode. It would make a family house or possibly could be split into 2 units. Offered on behalf of the London Borough of Wandsworth. Guide Price £520,000+.
- Lot 3 – 8 Queens Court, Battersea, SW11: A large studio flat in hugely popular location close to Battersea Park with potential for conversion to a one bedroom flat subject to consents. Offered on behalf of the London Borough of Wandsworth. Guide Price£130,000+.
- Lots 4, 5 & 6 – 10 and 21 Lillieshall Road, and 1 Rectory Gardens, Clapham, SW4: Three attractive cottages in a much sought after location each requiring modernisation. Offered on behalf of the London Borough of Lambeth. Guide prices 10 Lillieshall Road£530,000+; 21 Lillieshall Road £540,00+; 1 Rectory Gardens£460,000+.
- Lot 32 – 9 Upper High St Epsom, KT19: This is a prime high street retail investment within an affluent area, the tenant is currently holding over but they are interested in renewing their lease, the current rent reserved is £54,500 per annum. Guided at£580,000 plus reflecting a gross yield of 9.4%.
- Lot 38 – 323 Kennington Road and Flats A and B Silk Mews Road, Kennington SE11: A mixed use investment comprising two self contained flats with a ground floor retail unit let to one of the oldest firms of estate agents in South London, producing a total rent of £52,400 pa. Guide Price £750,000+.
- Lot 43 – 131-141 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey: A development site with planning for 14 flats and a ground floor retail unit. There is a pre-let in place for the retail unit to Tops Tiles. This could produce a competitive yield on completion. Guide Price£950,000+.
- Lot 53 – North Lodge, Ferny Hill, Enfield, EN4: Sited in a great location on the edge of Trent Park this property is being offered on behalf of Enfield Council . Guide Price £350,000+.
If you have any queries then our team is happy to help and legal packs for this sale may be downloaded from our website: www.a-r.co.uk .We look forward to seeing you in the auction room.
On behalf of my team, may I wish you a very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.