Welcome to Andrews and Robertson’s November 2012 catalogue with 90 realistically priced lots in locations including London and the provinces on behalf of motivated vendors.
The range of property being offered at our 5 November sale to be held at The Hotel Russell, WC1, spans the full spectrum of secondary commercial and residential sectors, vacant and tenanted properties, development sites, ground rents and speculative stock with potential for future growth.
The London Borough of Lambeth
Defence Infrastructure Organisation
Mountview Estates PLC
Swindon Central Properties Ltd (Est 1899)
The Treasury Solicitors
LPA Receivers, Executors, Mortgagees,
Trustees, Public and Private Limited Companies
The catalogue incorporates:
- 47 Vacant residential lots with guides ranging between £40,000 to £5.7m
- 9 Residential Investments
- 10 Commercial Investments
- 6 Vacant commercial building
- 9 Development Sites
- 9 Ground Rents
Guide prices range from as little as £30,000 to £40,000 up to £5.7m for a rarely available opportunity to purchase an unbroken block of tenanted flats in Blackheath, SE3.
We are particularly delighted to offer Lot 30 which has been in the same private ownership since built. With demand for virgin stock in good locations at a peak, we anticipate healthy demand for this lot, This is the largest single residential investment to be offered in the Auction Room in 2012, with an income stream of almost £342,625.68 pa from ASTs and Assured Tenancies with further development potential (subject to consents).
Our catalogue is weighted towards London and the South East which remain investor favourites. However we are seeing a growth in demand for well priced property in the provinces that can be managed by local investors. We hope you find something that meets your requirements and would like to draw your attention to the following properties:
- Horsgate House, Hanlye Lane, Haywards Heath, Sussex: this freehold detached four floor building arranged as 25 self contained flats plus basement area is offered with full vacant possession on behalf of Affinity Sutton. Guide Price of £850,000 +
- Falconwood Court, 24 Montpelier Row (Lynch Close), Blackheath, SE3: A freehold detached block of 38 Self Contained Flats (Five Flats let on Assured Tenancies and Thirty Three Flats let on ASTs) producing £342,625.68 pa. Guide price: £5.7m +
- Ash Villa, 52 Napier Road, Luton, Bedfordshire: A freehold detached building arranged as six self contained flats. Offered with full vacant possession on the instructions of Affinity Sutton. Guide Price: £230,000 +
- Guildgate House, Pelican Lane, Newbury, Berkshire: A freehold site with planning permission to build six contemporary town houses with balconies, basement storage and parking. Gross internal area 853.4 sq.m (9,186 sq.ft). Guide Price: £550,000 +
- 17 Norwood Road, Herne Hill, SE24: A lock up shop let to Ladbrokes at £8,300pa. In the same ownership for 29 years. Guide Price: £85,000 +
- 173 and 181 Castlenau, Barnes, SW13: Two freehold three floor terraced building in a prestigious location. In the same ownership for approximately 30 years. To be offered separately. Each Offered with a Guide Price: £640,000 +
- 70 Carr St, Ipswich: A retail investment in a prominent position let to Café Rouge and producing £55,294pa. Offered on behalf of the receivers. Guide Price: £435,000 +
Legal packs are available on-line and can be downloaded at our website: www.a-r.co.uk should you require any further advice or support please don’t hesitate to contact us on 020 7703 4401 or 020 7808 8530.
We hope you find something of interest and look forward to seeing you in the room.
Chief Executive & Senior Auctioneer
Andrews & Robertson…where time matters